Quick Organic Lemon Cookies
Crisp on the outside, a little chewy on the inside, wrapped in notes of sunny citrus, lemon cookies are the perfect summer-time snack. If you can make those cookies organic and all-natural, you've improved upon perfection!
All you need is a box of European Gourmet Organic Lemon Cake Mix and 4 ingredients that'll already be in your pantry, to bake these perfectly melt-in-your-mouth lemon cookies. Go on, bake up some sunshine!
- 1 pack of European Gourmet Bakery Organic Lemon Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
Yields : 36 cookies
Total time : 20 minutes
- PREHEAT - Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- MIX - In a large bowl, add the European Gourmet Bakery Organic Lemon Cake mix, eggs, oil and lemon extract. Mix well till blended completely.
- COAT - Take the mixed batter in a teaspoon and drop it into a bowl of confectioner’s sugar. Coat the ball of batter with sugar lightly and place it on an ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat for the rest of the batter.
- BAKE - Place the cookie sheet in the pre-heated oven and bake for 6 to 9 minutes per batch till the cookies are light brown in the bottom. For crispier cookies, bake for a couple of minutes longer.