Allergy friendly Marbled Cheesecake Brownies
Give us brownies any time of the day or night. The ooey-gooey chocolatey deliciousness of a brownie simply demands complete surrender!
But what if we told you we made your favorite brownie one better by adding some cool swirls and twirls?
This decadent, marbled cheesecake brownie is the answer to your dessert dreams. We (obviously!) made it gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and nut-free so we can all enjoy the yumminess together. Take a bite and float away with us!
- 1 box of Cherrybrook Kitchen Gluten-free Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup + 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 12 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 egg or 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon gluten free flour (try homemade oat flour)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Yields : About 18 brownies
Total time : 50 minutes
PREHEAT - Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch pan and keep ready.
MIX - In a large bowl, add the brownie mix, water and vegetable oil. Mix well till fully blended. set aside. Add the cream cheese to a separate bowl, and whisk well till smooth. To this, add the mashed banana, GF flour, sugar and vanilla. Blend all ingredients well.
- POUR - First pour half the brownie batter into the greased baking pan. Then add the cream cheese mixture over it in an even, uniform layer. Now top the cream cheese layer with the remaining brownie batter. Take a knife and swirl the cream cheese and brownie batter together, for a marbled look.
BAKE - Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or till a toothpick comes out clean from the brownie.
COOL - Let your marbled brownie sheet cool in the pan. Cut into squares once completely cooled.
*Recipe inspired by Like Mother, Like Daughter